Friday, August 17, 2012

The Legend Reborn - MY LIFE! MY STORY!!

2001 - sec 3 (16 pullup; 1handpushup-either hand-22times with the other free hand flat on back)
2002 - sec 4 (21 pullup)


2003 - NYP year 1 (22 sets of 10 pullup with 1min rest in between)
2004 -Join NYP dragonboat ( 37 pullup-highest personal record )

NYP: 3000 push up and situps on average weekly (non training days <50days/year)
Favourite swimming routine: swim 50m come up do min 20pushup and down back in water no rest
Highest swim laps done: 100freestyle laps + 1000 pushups in about 3hrs =abrasion under armpits XD

2007 - 3 week insane PTI course (with 8kgs bag whereever i go)
Done thousands of knuckle pushups on hardground,road,drains,sands, in more than 45° decline angle and many more nonsence improper torturing at SOC ground, running with fireman ladder..bla bla bla
Weight drop from 58kg to 49kg after 3 weeks 

2008- As a Physical trainer in SCDF. MY Fitness My Pride Gold standard IPPT
(Personal Best: 2.4KM 9.34min, sbj 257cm, situp 72/min, shuttlerun 9.6sec, pullup 34)

Later on during NS: I bulked up 12kg in 6months to 66kg and somehow understand the difficulty in running with those sudden extra weights...not to say those who are obese and trying to start to loss alot of weights..Therefore i respect many out there who have done it and those still doing it.

After NS - I proceed to earn my Degree and went to Tekong to coach the recruits for abt 4months.
From the looks on their eyes..i know i have added values into them as they come to me for more advices...i feel really happy for them for those guys whom drop abt 10-25kg in just 3months and i know they will continue to improve on their fitness and health on their own. Some have never passed IPPT and have gotten Gold for their final IPPT b4 they POP. I myself have enjoyed training with them, and bring up pullup counts from 27 to 34 yet again.


After NS (21yrs old) - Gaining of wisdom ; watching all Bruce Lee Movies and Documentaries
 I felt a special feeling undescribable inside my body...everything Done by Bruce I felt as If its done by me in the past.

 (Note on this pic: I have posed naturally and only after few years i googled and found bruce lee picture in similar pose)


Few years have past...by 2012 i have found all the answers that have ever born in my mind since birth
I am Bruce Lee Reincarnation without a single doubt. No one can shake my belief now.
I believe I have pre-plan, pre-chosen everything before i am reborned in this yet peaceful place.
 
 

Weight as of Aug 2012 : 57.5kg

I have since started yet another new life: learning from the past & present of everything anything everyone anyone...constantly seeking for new knowledge and wisdom. I believe my understanding about life and the future has reached a certain height beyond this universe...researching into

1. Humanity Cycle (relationships)
2. Socialization Triangle
3. World Population Well Being ( Human Races)
4. Types of Human ( Charectors/Personalities)
5. Law of Attraction
6. Human Capacity/Limitations ( Container as Physical Body for the Soul)
7. Law of Reincarnations and Death
8. Dreams ( Message from the past/God?)
9. Law of Retribution & Sin ( karma force?)
10. Emotions/Feelings ( Both positive & negative )
11. Human Rules & Values in Life ( True Freedom/Happiness)
12. Regrets/Law of Prevention/Foresight ( Unsolved Past/How can it be prevented? )
13. Law of Time ( Endlessness, multiple round universe? , blackhole...and beyond)


Thank You!


My Collections








Thank You LKY...without you i will not be reborn here.

No comments:

Post a Comment